News and Announcements
2 days to go and it's Drupal Day! Here are some reminders
* Please bring 1 identification card for the guards
* You can bring your laptop specially on Feb. 6.
* Internet is not available on Feb.5 but it will be on Feb.6
* To be more environment friendly, please bring your own mugs/tumblers
* Bring your pen and paper to take notes if you don't have your laptop
* Bring your business cards!
* Come earlier to avoid traffic during registration
* No dress code
And specially, please don't be hard on our volunteers :) We'll work hard to make things as smooth as possible.
Schedule for Feb. 5
|9:30 - 10:30||Success story on drupal scalability/performace by using Pressflow and technical demonstration||Paul de Paula|
|10:45 - 11:45||Effective Theming Process||daniel|
|12:00 - 1:00||Lunch Break|
|1:00 - 2:00||Drupal on Windows||Eduardo|
|2:15 - 3:15||Aegir, Features, and Agile|
Registration is now open for the February 5, 2011 Drupal Camp. The earlier you register, the more benefits you'll get.
- early birds can avail as much as 50% off (yes, we want you to register ASAP)
- include your right tshirt size
- limited seats. first come, first serve
- help us serve you better
The organizers will be really busy at the last week of January. You can help us if you register sooner so we don't get overload with work. We will only accept a maximum of 150 participants for this event.
I am pleased to announce that DrupalCampManila 2011 is in a sure go on February 5, 2011. Next year will be an exciting year for Drupal Philippines members. We’ll going to make this camp bigger and better. Check out this site regularly.